Love Your Vulva Challenge
A powerful personal challenge for learning, loving, liberating, and making peace with your genitals, inside and out.
- What vulva love is and why it’s a powerful tool for positive body image, confidence, bountiful orgasms,and sexual thriving.
- The dozens of different anatomical structures that make up your genitals and how they function.
- Strategies for loving your genitals within the fraught larger context of our sex negative, misogynist, and largely vagina-phobic culture.
- How to sustain a positive vulvar mindset after the 10 days are over.
You’ll receive an email from me every morning that includes:
- A vulva-loving challenge for you to indulge in that day.
- Practical tips to surmount roadblocks, embarrassment, insecurity, and anything else that might get in your way.
- A positive affirmation to keep you inspired and on track with the challenge.
- A journal prompt so you can reflect on your 10 Day Challenge experience and maximize its benefits.
You’ll also get:
- Access to my private Facebook group just for 10 Day Challengers where you can post your wins, share your struggles, and nurture and support each other’s journeys.
- Two video sessions (on days 2 and 10) in which I present a short seminar to dig deeper into the material.
- One personal communication with me via email (on day 5) during which I'll check in with you for accountability, celebrate your progress, and answer any questions.
- If you love the challenge and want more support with genital body image(or anything else), you'll have an opportunity to sign up for 1:1 coaching with me at the end of the 10 days and apply your $199 toward a 3 month coaching package, essentially making this CHALLENGE ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Day 1 starts on the first business day 24 hours after you sign up. For instance, if you purchase this challenge at 1:22pm on a Monday, you will receive your Day 1 email on Wednesday morning. Please make sure "firstname.lastname@example.org" is on your safe list because your challenges otherwise may go to spam due to the word "sex" in my email address.
If you're purchasing this as a gift, please post the recipient's email address in the "notes" at checkout, but use your email to make the purchase (otherwise it will ruin the surprise.)