February 18 Date Your Mate Challenge
An exciting challenge for established couples who want to amplify the romance, adventure, connection, and fun in their relationship. This online course is capped at 20 couples.
Based on my popular #88dates project (and soon to be book) this class will have you and your partner feeling twitterpated with one-of-a-kind, sexologist-tested, anti-boring, no-cost dates- and accountability so you'll actually do them!
- What #88dates is and why its framework for date novelty and uniqueness (vs dinner and Netflix- yawn) is important for relationship thriving.
- How to reframe the concept of a “date” so your relationship can majorly benefit from quality time together even if you’re flat broke and only have 15 minutes.
- Ways to sustain a regular unique dating routine (like #88dates, or your own version) after the 10 days are over.
You’ll receive an email from me every morning that includes:
- A unique date challenge for you and your sweetheart to complete that day.
- Practical tips to surmount roadblocks, children, dating myths, money restraints, and anything else that might get in your way.
- A positive affirmation, quote, or research data about dating to keep you inspired and motivated during the challenge.
- A journal prompt so you can reflect on your 10 Day Challenge experience and maximize its value.
You’ll also get:
- Access to my private Facebook group just for 10 Day Challengers where you can post your cutie date pics, share your struggles, and nurture and cheer on other couples’ journeys.
- Two video webinar sessions (on days 2 and 10) during which I’ll dig deeper into the material, check in with you for accountability, and answer questions.
- A 30 min 1:1 sexual wellness coaching session with me at the end of the program to identify your exact plan to further support your dating routine, relationship success, and overall sexual wellness- totally FREE.
If this is a gift, please post the recipient's email address in the "notes" at checkout, but use your email to make the purchase (otherwise it will ruin the surprise.)